Contest Ended - No Winner
Have you seen the Perfect Printing Pouch? I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this little gem. What a great invention and I am kind of kicking myself for not thinking of it myself. – Oh well! At least I have one now.
So what is it you ask? Here is what it does:
* STOPS bleeding & smearing of wet inks
* DRIES inks instantly in a viariety of applications from inkjet printing on vellum to over-stamping pigment inks
* ANTI-STATIC BAG for glitter & embossing powders
* RELEASE AGENT for polymer clay and other modeling compounds when using stamps & molds
* DEACTIVATES stickers, sticky tapes, and other adjesives
* Neat & tidy to use. Design keeps hands powder-free with scant residue on work surface.
* Environmentally-friendly. Made in a variety of colors from recycled materials.
* Held upright, this Perfect Printing Pouch is designed for smaller projects.
Thanks to Scraperfect, Craft Connection is giving one away for free. Here is how to enter:
Watch a Scraperfect video on youtube.com/scraperfect and comment there about what you learned or found interesting and then leave a comment here that you did so.
To win additional entries:
- Follow Craft Connection on Facebook and leave an additional comment here.
- Follow Craft Connection on Twitter and leave an additional comment here.
- Blog about this offer and leave a comment here with your link.
A winner will be chosen using Random.org. Contest ends Thursday, December 2nd 2010.
The Perfect Printing Pouch was provided free of charge for a review and giveaway from Scraperfect.