SITE CLOSING

SITE CLOSING

Not to worry, all content will remain for a time. It has also been transfered to a new location, Try it - Like it. Try it - Like it will continue all the great craft postings similar to those found here but it will also include, eat-it, buy-it, read-it, link-it and win-it. Please visit the new site, look around and then join the mailing list, or like it on Facebook or on Networked Blogs to continue to receive great content. link


Monday, December 21, 2009

Beaded Bracelet - Great Company

I got my first order from Art Beads the other day.  I'll get on to what I made in just a minute.


You know when you have experienced a great company that cares. It isn’t because of the products, although they are great. It isn’t because of the delivery service, however that is great too because it is free. But often times it is what isn’t said but can be experienced.

My package arrived and upon opening it, I got the sense of great care and attention to my order. It was in the little things, the details. Individually bagged sorted beads that were labeled and wrapped in a beautiful purple tissue paper then sealed with a stylish sticker. All of which must have been packaged by hand with great care. This impressed me.

There are many options when it comes to ordering beads online but few with such attention to details. For this, I will order again and again from Art Beads.

Now on to my project. I ordered:

LMP-0042 - Matte Blue and White Roundels
FP-SAPLT8 - 8mm Czech Fire Polished Bead Light Sapphire  
SS-DISC - STG 3.25mm Spacer Disc                          
SS-SAU5 - 5.7mm Shiny Saucer Bead    

Disclosure: the above list of beads were kindly provided free-of-charge by Artbeads.com, within the frames of Artbeads.com blogging program. The author of this blog has not received any payment from above-mentioned company. This post represents only personal opinion of the blog author.  

Along with silver wire, which I had, I made a bracelet. My original intent was to make a stretch bracelet but not having enough beads to go the distance, I choose a wired link style bracelet. This design also works well for a variety of left over beads that relate to each other but don't exactly match.

I will post the instruction soon, but here is my creation:   



             
LInks to similar products:


Sterling Silver Beads

Glass Beads
 


An example of how to make this bracelet can be found at this link:
http://craft-connection.blogspot.com/2009/12/unique-bracelet.html




 

0 comments:

Factoids

Today's Hobbies, Arts & Crafts Articles

craft site link exchange

A site dedicated to building link popularity between craft oriented web sites. By becoming a member (It's 100% FREE) you will be linked with many other craft sites around the world. And, as such, you will be improving you PageRank & Link Popularity with Google and many other search engines.

BlogUpp

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Web Directory

Top 100

TOP100ADD.COM - ADD YOUR SITE, BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC.

Link Referral

Promoting everything craft related.

Stat Counter

5RXW4T28HDN4 Crafts blog

chitika

WebRing

Powered by WebRing.

ADSDAQ

Blog Archive

Networked Blogs

Quantcast

Art Beads

Beads

She Blogs

Mom Audience

Liquida

Craft Gate

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP